TaylorMade Golf Company is the leading golf club innovator in the world because of its durable and state-of-the-art products. This club was presented to the public in 1979 by entrepreneur Gary Adams at the Professional Golf Association’s Merchandise Show. After the public saw how the Metal wood drivers from TaylorMade Golf Company gave golfers easier and immediate swing, the brand instantly gained recognition in the golfing industry. It soon became the professional golf club used in championships and golf tournaments worldwide.
Taylormade golf clubs are known for their groundbreaking and reliable features. These characteristics make them push the envelope even further and give birth to more skillfully designed golf clubs. Today, there are a lot of TaylorMade products that are fashioned to give golfers a smoother hit and better trajectory.
Here are some of the best golf clubs from TaylorMade that can help golfers and amateur players improve their swing.
- TaylorMade Jet Speed driver – this line of metal wood clubs gives golf balls a more unswerving speed. This model features Speed Pocket technology which maintains the consistency of the ball when hit and while in mid-air. The TaylorMade Jet Speed fairway woods and rescue clubs also have forward center of gravity. It enhances swing speed and has a lightweight design which helps lessen spin. This model has a low-profile club head which helps golfers hit the ball efficiently off the fairway.
- TaylorMade SLDR driver – the “SLDR” stands for slider. This refers to the track below the sole which allows a change in its position when the golfer slides a weight. TaylorMade also offers wood and rescue clubs under the SLDR line. The weight of an SLDR club is positioned affront on the sole for a lower gravity position. This results to an improved speed and higher launch.
This line offers the white crown with black button-back driver. Aside from its consistent and improved features, the appearance of the TaylorMade SLDR White driver is outstanding. The SLDR White’s low-profile CG provides higher launch and faster ball speed just like in the typical SLDR driver.
It also produces less spin which is good for lengthier distance.
- TaylorMade Mens Racquetballs Bonded Drivers – this line is a combination of lightweight materials, swifter aerodynamics and is designed with the Inverted Cone Technology which gives the ball better speed even on skewed hits. It is designed with a low-and-forward gravity position to give the ball more speed with the best launch. The club head of the Menes Racquetballs is bigger than the ball to maintain its consistency mid-air.
- TaylorMade Ghost Tour Series – this line of golf clubs comes in remarkable appearances and features that hit every angle. The design of the Ghost Tour line is to provide smooth and consistent launch and severe distance control. This series is made with multi-material 8020 Pure Roll to generate an even roll. This is also designed with a step-less shaft and prime TaylorMade rubber grip.
One of the best models from the Ghost Tour Line is the TaylorMade Ghost Tour Daytona 12 Putter which has a sleek design and curve.
- TaylorMade R11S TP Driver – This model is designed with the new Flight Control Technology sleeve that makes the loft adjustable by 1.5 degrees. This club is fashioned with a Movable Weight Technology (MWT) which enables golfers to fix the driver’s gravity position to produce an even ball flight. The TaylorMade R11 has a contrasting appearance of white crown and black clubface which make the driver parallel to the address. The matte white finish reduces glare and hot spots to give the golfer a better concentration. The white head of the driver provides a swifter, rapid speed and more confidence.